We are a fly fishing club with the stated aim of:
- providing access to affordable fly fishing
- being the guardians of the waters to which we have access - maintaining bio security and reporting any pollution incidents promptly to the appropriate authorities.
Our waters include:
- two pools at Bridgnorth
- two pools at Brineton near Wheaton Aston
- the river Worfe near Worfield
- the river Clun
- the Great Lake at Patshull
If you would like further information on becoming a member please make contact through the email contact form on the website.
Membership applications are considered by the committee and new members are recruited as places become available.